
Matilda continues to learn and grow. She's still nursing a lot during the night, and I still hope she grows out of that soon.
She's "talking" more and more and she likes to feel everything.
She pats me, and daddy and her toys and the dogs and likes to feel new textures.
She loves her exersaucer and has gotten really good at supporting herself in it.
Her teeth don't seem to be bothering her so much this week, which is nice.
She's interested in the other babies when we meet with our play groups.
She just moved up to size 2 diapers.
She's doing great at supported sitting and even giving it a try without support.
She has also become interested in everything I do. Whenever I take a drink she tries to grab the cup, whenever I talk on the phone she wants to eat it. It's adorable!
And, Boston is coming for Thanksgiving! We can't wait to see the cousins together again!
1 comment:
we're so excited to come for thanksgiving and see your big girl!! only a few more days :-)
nat
Post a Comment