
We celebrated our second wedding anniversary last night. It was our cotton anniversary. Ed got me some beautiful pyjamas and I got him a plush robe--we're still hopeful that some day we'll be able to lounge or sleep! Ed's parents even sent us some very cozy flannel sheets. We celebrated by going out to a nice dinner at the Herrington Inn. The food was delicious and it was so beautiful looking out at the trees and the river and the Christmas lights while the snow was falling.
It's amazing to think how much has changed in such a short time. Two years ago we were dancing the night away at our wedding reception in Indiana. We would shortly go back to our jobs as attorneys and our house in Elkhart. Now, I'm loving being a stay-at-home mom, Ed has a new career, we have a home in Geneva and, of course, we have Matilda.
I can't imagine what the next few years could bring, but I know whatever it is we'll be doing it together.
5 comments:
You both look so nice in this anniversary picture! Congratulations again.
Love,
Mom/Joanne
We just caught up on your blog! It was lots of fun - we can't wait to see how much Matilda has grown. Sorry to hear that you had the stomach flu, but I'm happy to hear that you had a nice anniversary. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Brian, Marijo, Carrigan and Bianca
Congratulations on your anniversary!
My husband and I used to celebrate with the paper/cotton/crystal...gifts, somehow we fell off the wagon!
Thank you, all!
Post a Comment