So, it's time for you to start guessing!
To help you out here are some stats:
Baby Chili's heart rate is consistently 150 or above. So was Matilda's.
The Chinese gender prediction charts say we're expecting a girl. They also said Matilda would be a boy.
I'm craving salt and sweets more this time and not wild about meat or fish at all. With Matilda I was all about spicy and sour.
I've gained about 9 pounds so far this time. I didn't gain any with Matilda.
I have no "feelings" about whether this is a boy or a girl. I thought Matilda was a boy.
This baby kicks quite a bit more than Matilda did.
I had more severe morning sickness this time, but it didn't last as long (stopped around week 12 this time, with Matilda I was still sick at week 18).
I love orange juice.
I'm not breaking out. My hair and nails are growing at about the same rate they did before I was pregnant. Same as with Matilda.
I just dangled my wedding ring over my belly--it swung up and down (like head to toes,) not side to side. I did not try this with Matilda.
Finally, here are comparison belly pictures so you can decide how you think I'm carrying.
Chili 20 weeks:

Matilda 20 weeks:
Chili 27 weeks:

Matilda 28 weeks:
1 comment:
Grandpa Gustafson says a boy. However, Grandma Gustafson said it would appropriate for Edward to have all girls. Grandma said this as payback for all of the football games and wrestling meets she attended. Edward should attend ballet classes and piano recitals. We will rejoice whether boy or girl.
Post a Comment