Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I had a birthday too

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned 29 for the first (and only) time. And it was a really nice day. Ed, the girls, Jim and Joanne and Kim and Eric really spoiled me with tons of nice, thoughtful gifts.

Including this sushi serving dish that Ed got for me and the extravagant sushi spread he brought home for dinner--yum!


Matilda joined us for dinner and tried her first sushi pieces--an egg cake, avocado roll and some tuna sashimi.


Evelyn watched, content to be close to the fun.


And as one last special surprise, Ed brought home this beautiful and tasty cake--it's strawberry mousse with chocolate creme brule flavored cake and it's SO girly and pretty.


Ed did a really great job making sure I enjoyed myself and felt special. After the girls went to bed we snuggled up on the couch (with a second piece of cake!) to watch LOST. It was a great day.

No comments: