But, it's still part of summer, and summer is supposed to be fun! So, I turned to Go West Young Mom! to find something new and fun to do.
So, today, we went to the Sprayground on a playdate! The girls had a great time. Matilda took a little while to just size everything up, but before I knew it, she was running all over, trying out the water cannons and testing all the sprinklers and sprayers. The only thing she didn't try was the mist tunnel.
Even Evelyn had a good time crawling around for a while and splashing on the zero-depth rubber "pool" that this is on. After about an hour, the kids were ready for snacks and a little drying off on the traditional playground before stopping for lunch at McDonald's and then heading home for a nice long nap.

Oh, and did I mention the Sprayground is free? Yeah. That's awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment