Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Easter!

Christmas came and went long ago and I have completely let the blog slip. But, I'm back in response to requests for more posts! First up, Easter! To celebrate Easter this year, we decorated
We took the kids to Pastor Carl's last Annual Egg Hunt at the church. Evelyn and Matilda hunted together, eagerly, but as a great team. Adelaide found two eggs, opened them immediately and was done, I spent most of the time chasing her out of the big kid hunting grounds.

They got Easter baskets with cards from Grandma and Grandpa Greene and Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson, some little surprises, chocolate bunnies from Grahams and the Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy DVD--and a set of Tomy Eggs for Cecily that everyone plays with.



 We dressed the kids up in their coordinating Easter dresses.



The Cherub Choir performed at church (strange angle for the video--we had to give up our seats and got moved to the side of the altar, it was very crowded, but you can see them right on the edge!)



And after church, our friends Jessica and Terrance brought their four children over and we shared a delicious Easter lunch and had an egg hunt in the yard (the two babies didn't make it to the picture)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for adding to your blog today. I have missed it! The girls look so sweet and I loved the church choir video.

Love,
Grandpa and Grandma Gustafson