Last Wednesday Joanne took me out to Mimi and Motherhood Maternity stores for a maternity clothes shopping spree. We had such a fun time! I must have tried on everything in the store and Joanne, as usual, was far too generous. She gave me a whole new spring/summer maternity wardrobe that is colorful, cute and comfortable. After wearing the same two pairs of jeans and 5 tops since December, it's so refreshing to be have choices and be excited to get dressed in the morning. There were way too many outfits to post them all here, but whenever you see me in something springy or colorful, it was a gift from Joanne!
It was nice to spend the afternoon together and get her advice about new babies as well. We spent hours out together and I really enjoyed myself. So, thanks again Joanne! I really love the outfits and it was wonderful to spend such an enjoyable afternoon together. It's so nice to have fun clothes to wear and feel like I might be a little bit smaller than a house still!
No comments:
Post a Comment