We have some visitors. For the last few weeks we've had a robin who will peck at our front window all morning starting at 5am. We couldn't tell if he wanted to fight his reflection or mate with it, but whichever, he clearly wanted it badly! Last week, the pecking stopped. But the robin has still been around some. This morning, we found a nest above the light on our front porch full of light blue robin's eggs. I guess he got what he came for! We'll be coming and going through the garage until they leave though!

2 comments:
Hi Jenn,
Finally checked "The Blog" it is really cool. I'll share it with Tara and Gary.
I ran into Nancy Noel today and she said to say hi. She has a new baby horse and I'm going to try and see it tomarow.
Hi to Ed, you guys look great in the pictures.
Loe allways, Dad
Hmmm, that was suposed to be Love allways, not Loe.
Love You, Dad
Post a Comment