Our cursed house in the damned city of Elkhart, Hell was finally sold on Friday. In this market, we are extremely happy that we finally found a buyer. A lot of our readers were at the house, and indeed, it was a really nice 1930's Cape Cod that deserved better than being in Elkhart. However, we are ready to fully put our time in Elkhart behind us forever. (Funny picture of Matilda to come)
2 comments:
Jen, I tried to send this once and am not sure if it went through as it still shows 0 comments. I checked out Matilda from Ireland so I hope it shows. she is looking great and I hope she gets the postcards I sent. (you and Ed can read them too. ahveing a great time. don't appeare to have cell sevice here in doolin but I'll be back on the 11th. Will call when I get in. Love, Dad
Very glad you sold the house bet that's a load off. please let me know what ring size you would wear on your right had just in case I find a cool Irish ring you might like.
Post a Comment