This one is special and decadent, and would be great to have whenever, or consdier for Valentine's Day! Because I love you all, I'm sharing this with you. You're welcome.
Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Brownies
Brownies:
1 stick butter
1/2 c. cocoa powder
1 c. sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
Heavy pinch of salt
1/2 c. flour
Cheesecake filling:
3 oz cream cheese, softened
1 egg
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp flour
1/2 c. preserves
Preheat oven to 350
Melt butter, stir in cocoa powder.
Add sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla
Stir in flour until combined.
Batter will be thick
Spread into a greased 8x8 pan
Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla and flour in another bowl.
Pour the "cheesecake" batter over the brownie batter in the pan.
Spoon on the preserves (I like cherry, raspberry and strawberry would probably be really good too).
I like to spoon it on in rows.
Draw a knife slowly back and forth through all the layers to "marble" the brownies.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
I would share a picture but we already ate them all.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment