Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pass the baby

This post is especially for all the Matilda fans out there who would be shocked if I only put up a Matilda-free post today!

Matilda enjoyed Shanti and Laura's wedding too. She was so good, she only cried in the car or the hotel room--she was quiet and sweet all through the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony and the reception. We didn't get pictures of everyone who held her, but here's a selection from the reception. It was so nice of everyone to help out watching her and it was really cute to see all our friends pass our girl around.

Here's Chaitanya and Matilda--he was a natural!


Katie and Matilda--I know Matilda LOVED the bright blue necklace:


Carol came all the way out from California, and as soon as she got in I had to press her and Brock into baby sitting service while I drove Ed, Shanti (the groom) and Doug (the best man) over to the church. Carol is so tiny that Matilda looks huge!


And here's Aravind. His and Katie's wedding (the other Katie) was our last hurrah before Matilda was born.

No comments: